Your Brand is your identity in commerce. It is your most valuable asset from a marketing perspective. Our team is committed to establish and protect your Brand.
- Brand Development and Brand creation
- Application and Registration, Domestic and International
- Maintenance and Portfolio Management, Domestic and International
- Watch Services, Domestic and International
- Review of advertisements and other marketing related issues
Copyright protects original work of authorship. The focus is the protection of artistic expression. DTL assists individual artists or corporations in obtaining copyright protection for their literary, musical, dramatic sound recordings, architectural and other artistic works, such as pantomimes and choreographic works, pictorial, graphic, and sculptural works, motion pictures and other audiovisual works.
Our attorneys can assist you in identifying whether your work is copyrightable and obtain registrations.
Licensing and Distribution Agreements
Trademark owners often rely on third parties to establish and maintain a commercial presence in certain markets. It is also a means to monetize your brand. Often, these arrangements are sealed with a hand shake and not reduced to writing for various reasons. A trademark owner must establish and define the rights and obligations of the resulting business relation either through a license or a distribution agreement.
DTL will draft or review the necessary documentation to strengthen your position and enable you to establish a solid foundation for your joint ventures with other market participants.
Domain Disputes and Internet Issues
Defending your Intellectual Property online has become an important aspect of Enforcement as the commercial importance of the Internet continues to grow. Our team can assist you in a variety of issues that you may face in the ever evolving online landscape.
- Domain Selection and Registration
- Domain Dispute Actions (UDRP)
- Uniform Rapid Suspension (URS)
- Social Media Enforcement
- Opposition Proceedings (TTAB)
- Cancellation Proceedings (TTAB)
- International litigation. We manage litigation abroad in close collaboration with experienced law firms in the relevant jurisdiction.
Customs and Border Measures
- Recording of trademarks and copyrights with U.S. Customs and Border Protection